Ygraph.com is a website dedicated to sharing graphs, charts, frameworks, models and other forms of information in the visual form. Users post graphs and a short (500 character) description of the searchable content via notices which are then broadcasted to their friends, fans and followers. Users gain reputation while sharing their thoughts and ideas in the graphical format. Others may search for the entire database of graphs and charts, posted by the users.
If you'd like to sign up to the service and Share Your Graph, please register a new account. Then, on the public timeline, enter your message into the textbox at the top of the page, attach a graph and click "Send". It will go out on the public timeline and to anyone who is subscribed to your notices (probably nobody, at first).
To subscribe to other people's notifications and graph messages, go to their profile page and click the "subscribe" button. They'll get a notice that you're now subscribed to their notifications, and, who knows?, they might subscribe back.
Here are some documents that you might find helpful in understanding Ygraph.com and how to use it.
- About - an overview of the service
- FAQ - frequently-asked questions about Ygraph.com
- Contact - who to contact with questions about the service
- tags - different ways to use tagging
- Groups - joining together in groups
- OpenMicroBlogging - subscribing to remote users
- Source - How to get the StatusNet source code
- Follow Us Icon - How to put a Ygraph.com icon on your blog or homepage
- Bookmarklet - Bookmarklet for posting Web pages